Sunday, April 8, 2012

Things could be easier...


...I went to Stockholm and had a long-awaited meeting...
...a special person came back from Asia after months...
...charming and special....
...fuck...I'm doomed...
...now there lives one more person at my home...
...dunno how long...
 
...I've got lots of big hugs finally...
...but people are busy...
...especially if they've been traveling for a long time...
 
...and I hate waiting more than anything...
...so now I'm thinking I'm just too kind and helpful...
..I only meet people who I wont see enough...
...I still believe that you just have to be patient...
...everything happens for the reason...

...yeah...argh, It's hard...
...things could be much easier too...
...life sucks...
...and at the same time it's gooooooood...

No comments:

Post a Comment